[rescue] Re: Wanted - Dual (or quad) PPro

Thomas Gallaway tgallaway at comcast.net
Fri Feb 21 08:45:34 CST 2003

I have quite a few dual p2 system's flying arround. I also have a dual p3
800mhz
dell server at work i'm working on. So they exist.
To be honest I belive there is even a 32way unisys p2 server cause I found
it's
processors once in a dumpster. They upgraded it's processors I belive. They
where 32 matching cpu's in a box where it said "server upgrade".