[rescue] Old I386 Hardware

Michael A. Turner mturner at whro.org
Thu Feb 20 09:02:39 CST 2003

	All,

	I know most of us are not fans of I386 Hardware, but my distaste for
throwing away computers forces me to act. I am currently dispossing of some
of my less cool computer gear because I have become alarmed at the noises
that my rafters are making (the computer room is on the second floor)
currently I am looking at throwing away a 386/16 MHZ and a 486/25 MHZ
computer amond some other junk. I originally picked them up to help a
girlfriends son do a science project graphing processor power from the
earliest computers we could get the software to run on to the latest I386
hardware.
	Free to a good home in the tidewater/Hampton roads area, or to
anyone who would like to travel to the area to get them. I figure someone
may want them for a similar project is the only reason I even mention it.

Michael A. Turner
Systems Engineer WHRO
michael.turner at whro.org
http://www.whro.org