[rescue] Oh my gosh, an on-topic question! ;^)

Shawn Wallbridge shawn at synack-hosting.com
Wed Feb 19 01:07:12 CST 2003

Honestly, I use a dishwasher. Set it to the lowest heat setting, throw
about 1/4 the usual amount of soap, and throw your keyboards on the top
rack. Works like a charm. Just make sure you let them dry completely.
Around here I leave mine for a couple of weeks, but when I was in
Alberta it only took a couple of days (hot and dry).

shawn