[rescue] Oh my gosh, an on-topic question! ;^)

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Tue Feb 18 23:23:56 CST 2003

Hello all,

What is the concensus on suitable cleaners for plastic cases - I have
some Sun monitors and systems with extraneous markings/dirt/scuffs that
I'd like to clean up... Clean scratches look 100% better than dirty
ones, and markings of "scrap" on a U2 case are just wrong.

Thanks in advance,

=====
Lionel

http://shopping.yahoo.com