[rescue] Wanted: HP Visualize C-Series Disc Brackets

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Tue Feb 18 22:12:14 CST 2003

Hello,

     Does anyone have three sets of the plastic strips/brackets for
mounting discs inside of an HP Visualize C160 workstation?  I finally got
discs for this beast, and I opened her up only to find that I need these
silly plastic straps to hold the discs in place.

--
Jonathan Patschke  *)  "It's not about who's right and who's wrong...
Thorndale, TX      (*   it's about who works for the government and who