[rescue] SGI temps?

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Mon Feb 17 05:35:25 CST 2003

--- Bjorn Ramqvist <v53278 at g.haggve.se> wrote:

> On a related discussion, the insane claim that RDRAM is "useless"
> (quote from PeeCee weenies) is that due to its serialized nature,

I think RDRAM has lost it's significance in the market, now that we
have all these faster access times in SDRAM, for example, but I think
Intel's main issue was that they had to license RDRAM technology from
someone else... I don't think Intel like writing checks.

They've had to write settlement checks before, and probably learned to
avoid, rather than adopt, other's technology...

=====
Lionel

http://shopping.yahoo.com