[rescue] Re: Axil Ultima 1 boot PROM question

Christopher S. Komuves ck at bell-labs.com
Sun Feb 9 09:57:38 CST 2003

I just did this myself to my Axil Ultima 1 200 MHz machine (did a flash
update of the PROM as Solaris 9 asks to do).  I've looked everywhere,
and can not find information on this.  Does ANYBODY have even an old
PROM image for an Axil Ultima, that could be used to at least restore my
machine to running the 32-bit version of Solaris?  I'm desperate to get
this machine which still works quite nicely, back to full working order.

		-Chris
--
Christopher S. Komuves
Member of Technical Staff