[rescue] SparcArray 1010 question

Sid Odgers sunrescue at dysphoria.eu.org
Thu Feb 13 02:40:02 CST 2003

Thanks,

The thing's specced with 30 ST32550WCs (really old, high power
7200RPM 2.1G SCSI disks).  It won't turn on with all 3 drawers removed,
so i'm assuming the PSU is toast.

The odd thing is that the guy who sold it to me on ebay reckoned
it worked when he shipped it....

your advice is appreciated tho, I would have spent hours
going around in circles convinced there was a dead man's switch, otherwise :)

Cheers man