[rescue] AT&T 3b1 Starlan software

Dave McGuire mcguire at neurotica.com
Wed Feb 12 21:38:23 CST 2003

On Wednesday, February 12, 2003, at 10:35 PM, Lionel Peterson wrote:
> I had to part-out three 7300/UnixPCs a few years ago - I literally
> couldn't give them away, but I could sell parts (odd...)

   I've always found them to be fairly well sought-after, even when Dave
Shevett and I were hacking on them in earnest >12yrs ago.  I was
ecstatic to get one from a list member last year, and even more
ecstatic to find that my two old ones didn't actually get trashed (I'd
been told they were) while in storage in NJ.

         -Dave