[rescue] AT&T 3b1 Starlan software

Lionel Peterson lionel4287 at yahoo.com
Wed Feb 12 21:35:19 CST 2003

I stumbled across a binder of UnixPC disks while cleaning up, should
still have them - give me an address (off list) and if I find them,
I'll pass them on to you...

I had to part-out three 7300/UnixPCs a few years ago - I literally
couldn't give them away, but I could sell parts (odd...)

Lionel

--- Dave McGuire <mcguire at neurotica.com> wrote:
> On Tuesday, February 11, 2003, at 11:49 PM, Michael Schiller wrote:
> > I just got another AT&T UnixPC (aka 3b1) about a month ago or so
> > (thanks Dave), and it has a StarLAN card in it, but I don't have

=====
Lionel

http://shopping.yahoo.com