[rescue] Sun 3/60 Power Up

Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. rescue at hawkmountain.net
Wed Feb 12 09:07:55 CST 2003

In my recent experiences working with a pair of 3/50s that had problems
I found I only was getting terminal output when in diagnostic mode.

Now that I resolved that problem, I have not gotten back to the box to
see what I get for console output in no diag mode.

Try diag mode (there should be a norm/diag switch on the back) and see
what you get for terminal output.

I don't remember which serial port I had the terminal connected to, so
if you don't get output on one, try another, but definately use diag
mode first... you get output immediately at power on as it starts to
test things.

-- Curt