[rescue] Indigo 2 10000 MaxImpact Tram question

Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. rescue at hawkmountain.net
Tue Feb 11 11:32:29 CST 2003

according to gfxinfo, I have 4 TRAMS.  Does this correspond to
4MB of TRAM ?  I have seen mention of 1 TRAM config and 4 TRAM
config for impact graphics.  I have also seen mention of 1MB of
TRAM and 4MB of TRAM for Impact graphics, but I have het to to
run across information that says 1MB TRAM = 1 TRAM and 4MB TRAM =
4TRAM....

Now that I've got this cool hardware, I have to find some interesting
graphics toys/etc to play with.

It also has what has been identified as ev1 which will take an indycam
and has a port for a breakout cable for video work... anyone have an
extra breakout cable ?

-- Curt