[rescue] Re: Re: Re[2]: Speaking of Solaris GUI options...

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Sat Feb 8 07:46:47 CST 2003

Robert Novak <rnovak at indyramp.com> wrote:
> I forgot one other question, and then I'll really get out from under
> the bridge. When did OSX integrate Freehand? You're arguing (at least
> here) that OSX is unusable on a g4/800 or less because of an
> application problem or shortcoming.

I don't know about Freehand, but Photoshop Effects was *very* responsive
for me on the system I mentioned a post or two ago.  I couldn't tell you
how it would run Freehand, but I assume it would be comparable - unless
the Freehand code is seriously FUBAR.

--
Kurt              "My name is James Connolly, I didn't come here to die,
kurt at k-huhn.com    but to fight for the rights of the working man..."