[rescue] Re: Re[2]: Speaking of Solaris GUI options...

Yuri K koroby398 at ifrance.com
Sat Feb 8 01:34:51 CST 2003

Hello Robert,

Saturday, February 8, 2003, 07:13:26 (UTC), you wrote:

RN> Mind you, I wouldn't do multilayer rendering in Photoshop on the 266mhz
RN> machine. Any machine has its limits. But saying you need a g4/800 to use
RN> the OS is absurd.

      Depends... :) Try to select a small jpg object in FreeHand
      running OS X with > 1 GB, G4/800 in less than 30 sec and you will
      get into Guiness Book. Although it runs the most beautiful term
      windows and I like the chess. As for TT video, you won't claim
      you ran Quartz Ex, will you? Otherwise very nice cards, Nexus is
      very good for Photoshop, btw. Probably was the best.
      Certainly, one can run a castrated X on G3/266, no argument
      there.   Absolutely.  What is not absurd?

--
Best regards,
 Yuri