[rescue] SGI TMEZZ Diagnostic failure? was SGI/PS2 Keyboards/Mice?

David Holland dholland at woh.rr.com
Fri Feb 7 00:59:30 CST 2003

Its supposed to be MXI.

RE: The fried.  That's what I was afraid you'd say.  I've reseated the
trams, and am booting diagnostics again, but I'm not hopeful.

(Nope, the mg_tram_rev_nobuff line disappeared, however, I still get a
'tram test failed' error out of the thing.)

Is there any way to attempt to figure out which tram is dead with out
having a third handy? (IE: Can you run the SSI board w/ only one TRAM in
it?)

(Yes, the Texturing is important to me.  That, and a Octane w/ SSI is
not what I 'bought'.  Octane w/ MXI is.)

David