[rescue] Good FDDI Concentrator?

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Thu Feb 6 00:35:43 CST 2003

I think the point was it isn't a critical part.  The machines on the
critical network are all FDDI aware.  The machines on the silly
playaround network are the ethernet boxen.  Bridge them with some
machine rather than dedicated network hardware.  In my case the
bottleneck is the Internet, so the PC (PPro) is merely allowing the
FDDI enabled boxes to see the Internet via their FDDI interfaces rather
than their 10BaseT interfaces or AUI interfaces.

Andrew