[rescue] Re: TRS-80 Model III - any interest?

Koyote koyote at koyote.cx
Wed Feb 5 12:13:39 CST 2003

oh, yeah. loads of joy- and the 86 model has composite out, though you
have to dig around to find a seperate mass storage device (floppy, tape,
even a 150MB HDD)

It is probably the most professional and powerful implementation of
BASIC ever. and if you find a ROM drawer you can add a lot of
customizing code.

You can even get a Z80 board and run cp/m.... if you really want to.

one good site:
http://www.series80.org/

among my favorite rescues of all time is the 86, though I need a TV :)
(or even better, an old green glowy)