[rescue] Re: TRS-80 Model III - any interest?

Scott Newell newell at cei.net
Wed Feb 5 11:53:47 CST 2003

At 11:45 AM 2/5/2003 , you wrote:
>But I can't let it go yet, I just got it plugged in :)
>
>I need a TV, it is far to restrictive to use my sunvideo to run
>composite outputs on a model 1 and HP86 (and, if anyone has any bits for
>an HP86...or 85.....)

When I was a kid, I had the jones for an HP-85 _bad_.  I'd never even
touched one, just thought it looked really spiffy.  Years later, I _almost_
pulled a '86 out of a DRMO dumpster, but the crt was busted, so it would
have needed plenty of repair and I passed.  Maybe I should start looking
for an '85...are they any fun?

newell