[rescue] I'm pondering looking for a Powerbook... anyone got a spare?

Robert Novak rnovak at indyramp.com
Tue Feb 4 00:06:48 CST 2003

Hi everyone.

I'm pondering getting a powerbook (osx/airport ready, 400mhz+, DVD, g3 is
okay) and thought I'd see if anyone on the list had one they were looking
to get rid of. I'm looking to keep it in the three-digit price range. I'd
also consider trading something nifty (or something nifty plus money) for
it. I might consider a beefy ibook too, if it meets the parenthesized
requirements above.

Anybody got a spare they're looking to get rid of? I'm checking various
web sources, but thought I'd ask around here first.

I may end up waiting for the next round of upgrades to hit ebay... or I
may just plug my g3 beige back in. But I like temptation.

Rob