[rescue] Re: [geeks] Crap! Not again...

ed at the7thbeer.com ed at the7thbeer.com
Sat Feb 1 15:58:47 CST 2003

Yes, but if I heard the briefing earlier correctly, the piece of foam that
came off impacted the left wing.  The left wing was the first place (so
far) that looks like the failure point.  They also admitted to tile damage
from other foam impacts, but did not consider it a safety issue (but they
could be wrong there).  Perhaps it's more than just coincidence that the
left wing was the target of the foam and the failure point (based on how
it sounds so far, at least)?