[rescue] Re: [geeks] Crap! Not again...

Joacim Melin listor at melin.org
Sat Feb 1 14:45:25 CST 2003

Though I no nothing about space shuttles, I wonder if the airforce
would use an aircraft in active duty built 1981 ?  As far as I know,
the Columbia was built around that time, but I might be wrong in both
cases.

And as far as the theories that this is a terrorist act - try taking an
aircraft down that's flying at a high altitude like the Columbia was at
a speed of 20000km/h.  I don't buy it - I think this is an accident,
pure and simple. A really unfortunate one at that.

joacim

"You can tell how desperate they are by counting the number of times
they say "innovate" in their press releases."

who > joacim melin
how > joacim at melin.org
where > http://z80.org