[rescue] The infamous missing CD...

Jonathan C. Patschke jp at celestrion.net
Fri Aug 29 21:00:21 CDT 2003

On Fri, 29 Aug 2003, Mike Hebel wrote:

> > >Well, then how do I get the packages that are on this CD??
> > >I.e. Java 3d, Open GL, etc...I also have a Sun Video capture board
> > which
> > >uses the Show Me software...so, I'm just out of luck??

Earl:  This is all on Sun's website.  Learn to use a search engine.
Don't bitch just because they didn't package it all nicely in a FREE
download for you.  I've installed Java3D and OpenGL and pretty-much
everything else on the supplemenal CD -From- -Sun's- -Website-.

In fact, I just upgraded such a machine last week.  Spend less time
flaming Sun and more time actually looking for the packages you want.

--
Jonathan Patschke   )  "Gamer weenies...are the sludge at the bottom
Elgin, TX          (    of the user swamp."           --Gary Nichols