[rescue] analog routers...

sammy ominsky s at avoidant.org
Tue Aug 26 06:52:19 CDT 2003

On Sun, Aug 24, 2003 at 09:52:32AM -0700, Robert Novak wrote:

>> If you guys are talking about not needing the card to go into graphics
>> mode, fine... but you still have to have a graphics card.

Errr, I know it's absolutely nothing to do with the current discussion,
but there ARE peecee motherboards with serial consoles built into the
PROM/BIOS/whatever. I have one in my solitary peecee. It also has
onboard basic VGA. It's intended as a "server" board, and I suppose I
use it as such. It's intended to be my VideoLan server (no video tuner
card for PCI Suns or I'd drop the peecee altogether :-( ).

---sambo