[rescue] Re: Throw another packet on the server...

Bill Bradford mrbill at mrbill.net
Thu Aug 21 16:13:32 CDT 2003

On Thu, Aug 21, 2003 at 11:38:49AM -0700, Daniel de Young wrote:
> And my wife thinks I'm a nut for having a few ss20s, u1 u2, few peecees
> and a 2924XL.  Perhaps I'll show her this post...

Do I lose geek points for only having my dual-867 G4, my wife's Compaq
P3 windows box, the cable modem, and the PIX 501 in use right now? 8-)

I've also got an Ultra 60, SunBlade 1000, two Ultra 5s, two SunBlade 100s,
a stack of SS1+ boxes, two Netra T1s, and a NetApp FA520, but none of that
is configured or powered up right now.  Looking for a short rack/cabinet to
put the Netapp in..

Bill

--
bill bradford