FDDI, was: Re: [rescue] u2 drive trays

Kevin kevin at mpcf.com
Thu Aug 21 15:24:31 CDT 2003

Crap like that is not legal in the state of Florida.
Supposedly, there's some law that states that working
on your computer (to a certain degree) is similar to
changing the oil in your new car and cannot be
disallowed by manufactures.  I have never tested this
law so i don't really know it to be true but it makes
sense to me.

Although, i'm fairly certain that this law was not in
place for most of the 80's or early 90's (NuBus era.)

I miss NuBus.

/KRM

On Thu, 21 Aug 2003 11:34:32 -0400
Phil Stracchino <alaric at caerllewys.net> wrote:

And I still remember when popping the cover on a NuBus
machine and