[rescue] Gigabit Ethernet (Copper) Switch Advice SOught

Brian Dunbar Brian.Dunbar at plexus.com
Thu Aug 21 15:18:34 CDT 2003

Kevin [mailto:kevin at mpcf.com] on Thursday, August 21, 2003 3:06 PM

> Damn 1200 sq ft four bedrooms?  My current apt is 1300
> sq ft with only two bedrooms.  I don't know how the
> hell you could squeeze two more bedrooms out of that.

It wasn't easy.  The house, built in the 40s, was a two bedroom with a full
basement.  It was turned into a 1.5 bath, 4 bedroom for rental purposes by
using half of the basement for two bedrooms and the .5 bath.

I just realized that '1200 sq. ft' didn't include the basement.  Still a
mighty small place.

I felt hurried when we rented the place 6 mos ago - our house in Texas sold
months earlier than I thought it would and I needed a place for kids, dog
and wife muy pronto.  I thought, "six months, that's nothing we can hack it
that long".  I've made worse assumptions, but not many.

~brian