[rescue] Gigabit Ethernet (Copper) Switch Advice SOught

Phil Stracchino alaric at caerllewys.net
Thu Aug 21 12:24:33 CDT 2003

On Thu, Aug 21, 2003 at 01:00:42PM -0400, Dave McGuire wrote:
>   Yeah.  If all my numbers line up after this deal, I'll have about
> $2500/mo of *unallocated* money.  Then I can start doing things like
> saving up for a real house, as compared to this shoebox I'm in.

A few years of that, you'll be able to buy a real house and pay cash.

>   This plan has been in the works for a long time, and the stress is
> mounting because I'm down to a couple of weeks on this deal.  The only
> thing I know about real estate transactions is that they're
> overcomplicated. :-/

You know what you could do for a stress reliever?  Go to your local
used-software store and pick up a cheap copy of Windows ME...  (No,
really, bear with me for a moment here.  I'm serious.)

Then take it to your local shooting range on tin-can-alley night, rent
or borrow something of insanely excessive caliber, and blow it to little
tiny fluttering shreds.  :)