[rescue] Gigabit Ethernet (Copper) Switch Advice SOught

N.Miller vraptor at promessage.com
Wed Aug 20 22:53:44 CDT 2003

On Wednesday, August 20, 2003, at 01:16 PM, Bill Bradford wrote:

> On Wed, Aug 20, 2003 at 12:48:19PM -0700, N.Miller wrote:
>> Open up enough tabs, and it will crash.  BTDT. :-/
>> =Nadine=
>
> Dual 867 G4, 2G RAM.. never had it crash. 8-)

<green>
I hate you too.
</green>

I had one of those at the last $job.  If I'd have been smart
I'd have smuggled it out (and a bunch of Sun stuff) before I
left, since they laid off the whole team 2 weeks after I
was gone.  But I wimped out; stupid, really, they were such
a Winchester Mystery House of a company, it'd never been
missed.

=Nadine=