[rescue] Gigabit Ethernet (Copper) Switch Advice SOught

Kevin kevin at pipeline.com
Wed Aug 20 11:00:43 CDT 2003

Dual 1.25 G4, had it crash plenty, but then again i
only had 1 gig of RAM as opposed to your 2.

I never actually read the Safari requirements, maybe i
need anoth gig :)  Mozilla 1.4 isn't too bad under OSX
(the Download Manager didn't operate properly once the
last build i used but that was a couple of months
back), but nine times out of ten i'll just pull up IE
since it's there by default and i don't use that box
myself that much.

/KRM