[rescue] Gigabit Ethernet (Copper) Switch Advice SOught

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Wed Aug 20 22:43:20 CDT 2003

On Wednesday, August 20, 2003, at 04:44  PM, Jonathan C. Patschke wrote:

>> The UNIX-part was nice, but the performance was most terrible.
>
> It likes memory--lots of memory.

Indeed... quite usable with my original 256... I maxed my machine at
1GB and it's even better.

>> Good thing someone bought my iMac before I trashed it.
>
> How could you trash something so -cute-? :)

Indeed... even Bondi Rev A's have their uses... :-)... as Yellowdog
Terms.... weee.
Or put a SCSI card in if you want (mezzanine slot).  The most common
problem with them only costs 80$ in parts (Power analog video board
661-2081.... )

Andrew