[rescue] WTB: your busted-screen laptop

Patrick Giagnocavo +1.717.201.3366 patrick at zill.net
Wed Aug 20 17:54:17 CDT 2003

I have a need for some laptops (Pentium 90 or faster) that are CHEAP,
like under $50 shipped.

I can use anything that is working but do NOT need the screen to be
working.

Specs:

P90 or faster
16MB RAM (more preferred)
170MB or more disk
able to boot OpenBSD (just about anything)
power adapter
2 PCMCIA slots, or 1 onboard enet and 1 PCMCIA slot
broken, busted LCD screen is OK (but must have external monitor port)

This IS a rescue-related topic, especially since I will be using these
systems and they will have a functional BSD installed on them.

Cordially
| Patrick Giagnocavo, patrick at zill.net             |
| Zill.Net - OpenACS, Postgres, Lisp hosting       |
| OpenACS v4 shared server       $19.95/month      |
| Colocation w/50GB transfer     $99.00/month      |
| Managed servers (incl. system) $175/month        |