[rescue] u2 drive trays

Jochen Kunz jkunz at unixag-kl.fh-kl.de
Wed Aug 20 03:04:23 CDT 2003

On 2003.08.19 19:38 vance at neurotica.com wrote:

> A 43P/133 (7248).
I am using a DEFPA on a RS/6000 43P/100 (7248) with NetBSD 1.6. I had to
"backport" the newer DEFPA driver. (Read: drop in the pdq.c from
-current.) Works well.

The NetBSD DEFPA driver still doesn't work on SPARC64 / UltraSPARC. I
did not try to run a 32 bit SPARC kernel on my U5. Maybe it will work in
32 bit mode.

> > and btw, are there any drivers for _pci_ nics for rs/6000s
> > running aix?
I have a SysKonnect 5844 (64 bit / 66 MHz PCI fiber DAS) in my Bull AIX
machine. I did not have the time to install the AIX drivers, but they
exist. They are easy to get from the SysKonnect web site. There are
Solaris drivers too.
--

tsch|_,
       Jochen