[rescue] Looking for PIII and PII CPUs

Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. rescue at hawkmountain.net
Tue Aug 19 01:16:56 CDT 2003

Looking for a PIII Socket 370 933MHZ CPU, SL4C9 spec....

Anyone have one ????

There are a couple of slot 1 PIII CPUs I'm looking for
and I wouldn't mind finding an SL2WB PII-450 Slot 1 CPU.
(I don't have the specs handy for the PIII slot 1 CPUs
I'm looking for).

Also... anyone got any medium capacity IDE hard drives
cheap ?  Anything in the 6 gig and up capacity (4 gig
may do as well if nothing else is available).

-- Curt

Curtis Wilbar
Hawk Mountain Networks
rescue at hawkmountain.net

My e-mail is protected against viruses and spam by MailGuardian
                  http://www.mailguardian.net
          Top notch protection at unbelievable prices