[rescue] Do you remember when? Security software.....

N.Miller vraptor at promessage.com
Sun Aug 17 11:04:28 CDT 2003

On Saturday, August 16, 2003, at 10:02 AM, Dave McGuire wrote:

>>> But, you'll soon have The Governator!
>>
>> Oh, god no! We can only pray that this circus leaves town soon... :)
>
>   Would you rather have a bunch of nose-in-the-air suits who only care
> about greasing their business friends?

Many politicians have more than enough money--it's the latter part
that is dangerous.

>   Personally, I think it's time for a change.  Ahhnold already has
> more than enough money, and he knows it.  He might actually do the job
> *well* as opposed to doing it profitably.

I guess the real question is, is it safer for the state to have someone
who will grease the palms of the entertainment industry or some
energy/oil/telecom/whatever industry (since the latter is what most
politicians do)?  Although I think there is a lot to be said for
Schwartzenegger's ethical stance since he's brought on people like
Warren Buffet.

I'd like to hear what he has to say about the RIAA and their ilk,
though.

=Nadine=