[rescue] DG AV20000 system

Gavin Hubbard ghub005 at xtra.co.nz
Sat Aug 16 03:12:11 CDT 2003

Hi Lads

I'm cleaning out some junk from my offices. Among other things I need to
get rid of a Data General Aviion 20000 system (an old PPro NUMA machine).
Because it comprises only a single processor quad, I'm going to salvage the
processors, RAM, and I/O cards rather than keep it intact. If anyone wants
any of the remaining parts (perhaps to augment an existing system etc)
they're all free if you pay postage from NZ.

I also need to get rid of some DG Clarrion arrays (both 10 and 20 disk
arrays). Again they're free to anyone who will pay for postage from NZ. I'm
happy to part out disks and disk carriers (all are 2GB or 4GB), face
plates, RAID processor cards, PSUs, rack rails etc.

Please email me off-list if interested.

Regards,

Gavin Hubbard