[rescue] Do you remember when? Security software.....

Shannon shannon at widomaker.com
Fri Aug 15 14:07:55 CDT 2003

On Fri, Aug 15, 2003 at 12:45:08PM -0500, Jonathan C. Patschke wrote:

> Oh, -hell- yeah.  Fondren Library at Rice is almost -always- busy,
> even in the dead of night.  I killed I don't know how many days in
> there.  It's terrific.

That's cool. Every library in Tidewater, Virginia closes fairly early,
and almost none are open on weekends. I hate that.

They also largely suck.

I love libraries.

I hate how they keep "improving" them, making them brighter and more
"cheerful".

The libraries I always loved to haunt were the dark and quiet ones, with
high wooden shelves crammed with books.

This "bookstore" style crap they keep building now sucks.

UNIX/Perl/C/Pizza__________________________________shannon at widomaker.com