[rescue] Do you remember when? Security software.....

Mike F lists at mikef.dyndns.org
Thu Aug 14 15:23:37 CDT 2003

On Thu, 14 Aug 2003 16:05:40 -0400
Kurt Huhn <kurt at k-huhn.com> wrote:

> Larry Bell also says that you should never filter beer - if God wanted
> us to drink filtered beer, he never would have given us livers.

I try to avoid filtered beer, myself. One of my local brewpubs used
to serve the same beer both filtered and unfiltered. Obviously, the
unfiltered version was much tastier, but it was cool to be able to
compare them side-by-side.

> Great guy.  My brother-in-law has met in him a few times.

I've met him briefly once, and the reason I saw his business card was
because he gave it to a friend of my wife's he was interested in.
Needless to say, I was *really* hoping they'd hit it off, but I guess
it wasn't meant to be :(