[rescue] Do you remember when? Security software.....

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Thu Aug 14 15:05:40 CDT 2003

On Thu, 14 Aug 2003 14:25:26 -0400
Mike F <lists at mikef.dyndns.org> wrote:

> Nice reference :) I know of a guy [0] that has/had business
> cards made from pieces of birch bark - but he was most
> definitely not the kind of guy that was worried about
> whether it was good enough or not.
>
> [0] For any beer afficionados - Larry Bell of Kalamazoo
> brewing company, maker of Bell's beer.

Larry Bell also says that you should never filter beer - if God wanted
us to drink filtered beer, he never would have given us livers.

Great guy.  My brother-in-law has met in him a few times.

--
Kurt                 "I am not aware that any community has a right to
kurt at k-huhn.com       force another to be civilized."