[rescue] Do you remember when? Security software.....

Shannon shannon at widomaker.com
Thu Aug 14 11:24:02 CDT 2003

On Thu, Aug 14, 2003 at 10:36:30AM -0400, Kevin wrote:

> I'll agree here.  I took the exams for NT4 and they
> were BS.  Can't speak for the Win2K exams.  I was owed
> a voucher to take the accelerated exam for free but
> declined due to my contempt for MS based software at
> that point.

I read through one of the Win2K study books.

My problem with all of this is it seems more a test of rote memorization than
anything.

Just because you regurgitate every dialog box in the admin toolset by heart,

I read through one of the Win2K study books.

My problem with all of this is it seems more a test of rote memorization
than anything else.

Locally, NASA has decided to make Brainbench certs mandatory
(www.brainbench.com), and I think it is a joke.

I took the sample tests, and made the top score in several of them.

I'm not sure if that means anything or not.

UNIX/Perl/C/Pizza__________________________________shannon at widomaker.com