[rescue] Do you remember when? Security software.....

Kevin kevin at mpcf.com
Thu Aug 14 09:36:30 CDT 2003

I'll agree here.  I took the exams for NT4 and they
were BS.  Can't speak for the Win2K exams.  I was owed
a voucher to take the accelerated exam for free but
declined due to my contempt for MS based software at
that point.

The NT 3.5.1 TCP/IP exam wasn't too bad.  You actually
had to do do some subnetting on that one, as opposed to
just being familiar with the concept.

/KRM