[rescue] Do you remember when? Security software.....

Shannon shannon at widomaker.com
Thu Aug 14 11:30:51 CDT 2003

On Thu, Aug 14, 2003 at 09:44:46AM -0400, Dave McGuire wrote:

> >On the other hand, I also have never gone more than 6 weeks without a
> >job - and I've *never* worn a suit to an interview.  Comfortable slacks
> >and a golf shirt are the most I've ever "dressed up".
>
>   Same here.
>
>   This may make me sound like a weirdo, but I consider wearing clothing
> that misrepresents who I am to be very disrespectful to the people I'm
> meeting.

Thank you!

Damned if you ain't being highly logical today Dave... :)

Why do so few people think this way?

It seems obvious to me that this is an act of deception, that I
cannot figure out why we treat it as the norm.

Shouldn't an interviewing team want to know the truth about you?

Or does this say something about our society being afraid of that?

UNIX/Perl/C/Pizza__________________________________shannon at widomaker.com