[rescue] Do you remember when? Security software.....

Andrew Weiss ajwdsp at cloud9.net
Thu Aug 14 09:17:45 CDT 2003

On Wednesday, August 13, 2003, at 02:49 PM, Charles Shannon Hendrix
wrote:

>> term profits and behavior we will be screwed. Then again I have the
>> extreme view that MBAs are some sort of evil spawn....
>
> Agreed.

Maybe one way to cure this problem is to obtain  the credentials and
use them to take apart the system from the inside out.  You can always
use skills like those for good... it's just not in line with the goals
of most people obtaining MBAs... I think it'd be really good if a whole
bunch of geeks got various engineering and sciences degress alongside
MBAs... slicked their way into positions of power and then
behaved...SHOCK... morally.

Just a thought.

Andrew