[rescue] Do you remember when? Security software.....

Kurt Huhn kurt at k-huhn.com
Thu Aug 14 08:27:00 CDT 2003

On Wed, 13 Aug 2003 22:18:11 -0500
Brian Dunbar <Brian.Dunbar at plexus.com> wrote:

> Excepting the company I'm at now, where I was told NOT to suit up,
> I've always worn my suit to interview.  Since '93 I've worked at maybe
> eight companies, and I've never gone more than 6 weeks without a job,
> IIRC.

On the other hand, I also have never gone more than 6 weeks without a
job - and I've *never* worn a suit to an interview.  Comfortable slacks
and a golf shirt are the most I've ever "dressed up".

--
Kurt                 "I am not aware that any community has a right to
kurt at k-huhn.com       force another to be civilized."