[rescue] Fair Warning RPC Worm

Kevin kevin at mpcf.com
Thu Aug 14 08:16:41 CDT 2003

That's what local admin group is, the admin account for
*that* box.

We've done that here (put the user's domain account
into the local admin group) but i'm considering
changing that policy.  I'd rather have the users in
"kiosk mode".  I have to install all their software
anyway, may as well remove that ability from their
account.  As it is, they are getting all kinds of shit
installed like Comet Cursor and Gator.  If they lacked
the ability to write to the registry then i wouldn't
have to deal with that crap.  Pus, they couldn't
install AOL, RealPlayer, any silly clock bullshit or
that f**king waving flag thing or the blinking
Christmas lights or..........

/KRM