[rescue] Do you remember when? Security software.....

Kevin kevin at mpcf.com
Wed Aug 13 14:01:32 CDT 2003

I always were a dark blue pin stripe (or a charcoal
grey) to interviews, and will continue to do so,
regardless of the possible consequences.  If i am
counted out because of that, it's their loss, not mine.
 I have no interest in working for such a place/person.

The MCSE pin stays in the junk drawer though :)
Although for a long time, the PDF version of my resume
had the MCSE, Apple and CompTia logos on it.  Ditched
those years ago though.

/KRM