[rescue] Total corporate madness (

Frank Van Damme frank.vandamme at student.kuleuven.ac.be
Mon Aug 11 08:18:14 CDT 2003

On Monday 11 August 2003 15:03, Joshua D. Boyd wrote:
> > You're in a mood. Normal people run releases :)
>
> Normal people don't run releases.  Or, are you not running any updates
> other than what came on the nice shiny CD you got?

Yes, security updates, but not the latest bleeding-edge code. At least not on
a system that will cause me trouble if it stops functioning.

On my desktop, I do run most of my stuff from Debian unstable and there are
some programs I consistently run cvs versions of.

--
Frank Van Damme    http://www.openstandaarden.be