[rescue] Open Source OS resources for Pen Computers?

Martin Wedel geeks at xsintrk.net
Sun Aug 10 16:42:17 CDT 2003

http://www.the-labs.com/Stylistic/1200.html
http://libxg.free.fr/point/point.htm

I've run linux on a 1200, it's 'decent', but in the end I reverted to
Win98Lite. It wasn't really too difficult either, although I do think
I loaded the OS on a desktop machine with an 2.5-3.5" IDE adapter.

These are cool little tablets, the company I work for
resells fujitsu pen tablets, so I get to play with the old and the new
ones. I use a c500 for my in-truck navigation/mp3 player.  The newest
tablet PCs are neat, but a bit on the large side. The 1200,2300,
C500 and P600 are the perfect size IMHO.

--
Best regards,
 Martin                            mailto:geeks at xsintrk.net