[rescue] Sun Rays

Curtis H. Wilbar Jr. rescue at hawkmountain.net
Sat Aug 9 15:48:16 CDT 2003

On the same thread as my last question about supported display resolutions,
any idea of the Sun Ray 1 will drive a Sun 20D10 monitor (the one that
uses the little IR remote control).  IT is a multiple frequency (not
multifrequency) monitor.... which supports:

Resolution	H Freq		V Freq		Pixel Freq
1076 x 824	71.7KHz		76Hz		108.0MHz
1196 x 938	81.1KHz		76Hz		135.0MHz
1152 x 900	61.8KHz		66Hz		 94.5MHz
1152 x 900	71.8KHz		76Hz		108.0MHz
1280 x 1024	71.8KHz		67Hz		118.0MHz
1280 x 1024 	81.1KHz		76Hz		135.0MHz

Nice monitors... just not multisync... (like the latter 20E20 ?)

-- Curt