[rescue] Sun Rays

Michael Dombrowski ab1244 at yahoo.com
Sat Aug 9 15:18:00 CDT 2003

> In doing some looking around, there seems to be
>
> SunRay 1
> SunRay 100
> SunRay 150
>
> What other SunRay models are they, and how do they
> compare.
>
> What would you SunRay users out there recommend ?
>
> Any recommended sources of hardware ?

Ebay.

There is one type of system board, and that is it. The
three different models of Sun Ray are just different
packagings of this boards, the features and usage are
the same. Sun Ray 1 (whoops, not 100) is what I have
and is just the standalone unit. 100 adds an
integrated 17" monitor (think ELC/SLC), and 150 an
integrated 15" TFT. Otherwise exactly the same.

Mike