[rescue] old parallax looking for a miracle

Shirker shirker at mooli.org.uk
Thu Aug 7 16:44:11 CDT 2003

On Thu, 7 Aug 2003, Glenn Power wrote:

> Does anyone have or know where to get a old parallax sbus video board p/n xvc
> xtra .  They went out of business about 4 or 5 years ago. Looking for qty 2 or
> more.

Hi Glenn,

I have here a "Parallax Graphics Model 3030 XV-24SV-RGB" "Xvideo RGB
Board". Dual-width SBUS.

Is it of any interest to you? Or any other Rescuers?

Has a 13w3, a 5w1? and an HD-15 connector on it.

Regards,

Ed.

--
I remember why I started becoming less tolerant, and I think I should strive
to become less tolerant in future. - RobA